Homemade Irish cream
- 250ml/9fl oz single cream
- 1x 397g/14oz tin condensed milk
- 350ml/12fl oz Irish whiskey
- 1 tsp Camp coffee essence
- 3 tsp chocolate sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp almond essence
- Sterilise the bottles for the liqueur: wash in very hot water or on the hot cycle of a dishwasher. Preheat the oven to 160C/325F/Gas 3. Place the bottles on a baking tray and dry in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Leave to cool.
- Pour all the ingredients into a blender and blend on high for 30 seconds. Add extra Camp or chocolate to taste.
- Pour into sterilised bottles and store in the fridge. (The liqueur will keep for up to two months.) Shake well before using.